Tree Removal Insurance Coverage
Some property owners might not be aware that tree removal is covered by their homeowners’ insurance. While certain conditions may apply (as in the case of any insurance coverage) you can be reimbursed for fallen tree removal services.
What you should know about fallen or storm tree removal insurance coverage:
- There is limit to removing trees
- Coverage is limited to $1,000
- The maximum amount for one tree is $500
- Some policy enhancements may increase these maximums
- Reimbursement is subject to your deductible
- Your policy will pay if the tree is blocking egress even if no damage is done to your home
- Damage to your home is covered too
- Damage caused by your neighbour’s trees is typically paid by ‘your’ policy
It is imperative that you read your homeowners’ insurance carefully to understand the kind of coverage you have for tree removal. It is also important to choose a professional tree service with the right credentials to prevent any safety risks.
Ontree offers certified tree removal services in Toronto and the GTA. Removing falling trees is a dangerous job. We only employ trained technicians to ensure the job is done safely and correctly.
Skilled Tree Removal By Certified Professionals In The GTA
Ontree is the preferred service provider for fallen trees or emergency tree removal in and around the Greater Toronto Area. Residential and commercial property owners know they can count on our professional tree services to get the job done quickly and to their satisfaction. Fallen trees can cause serious personal injury and property damage. We offer quick turnaround to minimize your liabilities.
You can count on our tree removal service:
- Experience: We have a stellar track record that spans over 25 years. Our ISA-Certified arborists are among the most respected in the industry. From emergency tree removal to clearing dead trees and stump grinding we have the expertise to get it done right the first time.
- Efficiency: Training and the latest equipment contribute to efficiency and work quality. It’s how we are able to get most jobs done sooner than you thought possible.
- Safety: We would never compromise the safety of our customers or our staff. That’s why we follow the strictest safety codes.
As the leading tree service in Toronto, you’ll have peace of mind knowing our experts will handle your trees with the utmost care.
Call 416-412-2100 or fill out Ontree’s FREE estimate form for certified tree removal services in the GTA.